sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

WAIT


There's no solid ground in here!
Wait,
you may fall deeply here...
I'm telling you,
there's no solid ground.
If for some reason you get in the knees of yours,
can't blame me for it.
Listen, you can't blame me for it...
All your fault...
There's no solid ground in here!
Never was solid...
You may crawl into that deeph,
not me to rescue,
I'll be still,
There's no solid ground!
Special in me.
Wait...
Here only earthwake,
only darkness,
I'll not stand by...
I let you know already...
Here,
there's no solid ground.
Ear me,
no solid ground...
Earthwake only...
Nothing's solid...
Earthwake of shadows, I'm warning you...
Nothings solid in here...
Not even me...
See it...
Wait...
No solid ground, everything just fades, fades...
Wash, wash...
Earthwake in here,
The ground in earthwake...
No safety in...
Nothing's solid in here!
Not me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Welcome Life, Feel Free To Say...