domingo, 13 de março de 2011

Something

Something as just been broken for life...


(olhares)
Something broken inside and I don't know what it was.
Can't stop and make a draw of you, without making it terrible wrong.
Something broken inside my veins and my blood ins't the same as before.
Can't stop the mind from thinking, from times to times, what a mess I've become.
Something broken deep my veins, something run from inside...
Was it you, my dear life?
Can't figure it from this side, but I'm tired of it my dear.
Can't find myself in any shadow of eye, something lost me in here...
Somehow, something can't be as a dream I once could dream.
Something is gone from here, it's been a long ride.
Somehow, all to ask is peace in.
Something is already dead, just craving the dar or hour to be apart...
Can't seem to find you anywhere...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Welcome Life, Feel Free To Say...